- This event has passed.
Art + Tequila
July 24, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mexic-Arte Museum is proud to present Art + Tequila on Friday, July 24 from 7 – 9 pm. Join us as we raise a glass to National Tequila Day and the opening of the Herradura Barrel Art exhibit. Because let’s be honest. Tequila is worth celebrating. Here’s why you simply shouldn’t miss it:
• Enjoy bites by Alcomar, the new Latin seafood restaurant getting rave reviews
• Sip craft cocktails by Herradura
• Listen to tunes by DJ uLOVEi
• See the Herradura Barrel Art collection and meet VM Fisk, the winning 2014 artist
• Check out live screen printing and take home your own work of art
• Entrance on Brazos St. (between 3rd and 4th St.) $5 parking after 5:00 p.m. *Credit Card only
• Entrance on 4th St. (next to FedEx) $5-$7 after 5:00 p.m. *Cash only.
Tickets Available: https://mexic-artemuseum.ticketbud.com/art-and-tequila