- This event has passed.
AMF Presents: “Recording Your Music: How, When and Why”
May 18, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
So, you think you’re ready to record your music? Have you asked and answered questions like:
– Should I record a single? EP? Album? WHY?
– How do I prepare for a professional recording?
– What goes into pre-production?
– How do I choose the right studio for me?
– How do I choose the right producer for me?
– How much will it cost? How should I allocate my budget?
– What should I do about mixing and mastering?
Our panel, “Recording Your Music: How, When, and Why?” features industry leaders from several major Austin recording studios who will help you answer these questions and more. You’re guaranteed to walk away with a better understanding of what it takes to record your music efficiently and effectively.
After the panel, you’ll be treated to a special performance by previous Artist of the Month Keeper!
AMF panels are free and open to the public. Click here to RSVP! –> http://goo.gl/forms/0MBJGHoSW5
*Limited street parking / pay parking available
Johnny Goudie (Moderator)
Dwight Baker (Matchbox Studios)
Gina Fant-Saez (Blue World Music)
Mark Hallman (The Congress House Studio)
Jacob Sciba (Chief Engineer, Arlyn Studios)
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!