- This event has passed.
Alamo Drafthouse Sleepaway Camp Weekend
May 11 @ 5:30 pm - May 13 @ 1:00 pm - $150
This May, the first great party of the summer season is gonna be at a summer camp.
We’re taking over Camp Champions, an actual summer camp in Marble Falls, TX, for three days and two nights of movies, music and mayhem!
Our days will be filled with classic summer camp activities like
- The Blob!
- Rope Swings!
- Climbing Walls!
- A Pirate Ship Ropes Course!
- Arts ‘n Farts ‘n Crafts!
Plus a weekend-long Color War, pitting four teams against each other in a no holds barred battle to determine who will be the King of Camp!
In the evenings as the sun sets we’ll begin hosting screenings on our huge inflatable screen, DJ dance parties, and more incredible party experiences.
Plus, you’ll be staying in an actual summer camp cabin with 9 of your closest friends… or new friends that will become your closest friends by the end of the weekend.
Featuring classic camp fare served in an actual camp Mess Hall, with plenty of Real Ale beers and other drinks available throughout the day and well into the night.
Guests can also feel free to bring their own coolers filled with food, drinks, or anything they want to keep cold.
Tickets are sold by the Color, and are available as an individual ticket or as a full cabin. Color Teams will all be staying in cabins clustered together, and all cabins will be mixed gender.
Cabins have 14 bunks in them, and guests purchasing individual tickets will be placed into cabins with 10 total guests. Those purchasing full cabins can receive wristbands for up to 14 total guests if they’d like to use all available bunks.
If you’re purchasing an individual ticket and would like to be grouped with other attending guests, simply have all guests of a group include the same Group Name when purchasing tickets and we’ll be sure to place groups together.
Note that we’ll be strictly adhering to the Alamo Drafthouse Code of Conduct, and no misbehavior at camp or in cabins will be tolerated.
When you purchase a ticket to our Summer Camp Weekend, your ticket includes:
- A bunk in an actual summer camp cabin
- All summer camp activities
- All screenings
- All music performances
- S’mores, Meals, and Drinks!
FAQ & Info:
DOORS at 5:00p on Friday, May 11. Pack out by 1:30p on Sunday, May 13
775 Camp Road
Marble Falls, TX 78654
Served throughout the day.
There will be multiple bars throughout the camp, with drinks available during the day and at all night activities.
Children 7 & up are allowed at camp, but parents should be aware that there will be foul language, alcohol consumption, R-rated films, and other adult situations.
No unaccompanied minors under 17. All children 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult guardian at all times while at the camp.
Ages 6 & under are not allowed at the camp.
* No pets are allowed
* Free parking is available on site, and you will be able to access your car throughout the weekend to store or retrieve items.
* Movie seating will be BYOC – bring your own chairs. You’ll be able to drop off your chair inside the screening area when you arrive at camp.
* Event will occur Rain or Shine. In the event of serious storms that force event cancelation, options will be given to refund the ticket or attend a rescheduled event.
* So long as the Event occurs, all ticket sales are FINAL; no refunds will be given within 30 days of the scheduled event. If you need to transfer your ticket to another party, however, that can be arranged.
What you SHOULD bring:
– A Change of Clothes
– Bug Spray
– Sleeping Bag
– Mobile Toiletry Kit
– Food and Drink
What you CAN’T bring :
EDITOR’S NOTE: Listings on the Austin.com calendar contain user-submitted information. Make sure to double check the date, time, and location of your event!