Listen to this post with Alexa!
Our co-workers are looking a bit different these days… and we couldn’t be happier about it. Actually, our furry friends are probably the most happy! For a dog (and maybe a cat too) every day mom or dad stays home is the BEST DAY EVER! Am I right?
We asked friends and followers on Facebook to send us pics of their pets cuddled up during the quarantine.
Austin.com is and always has been a site that celebrates and promotes the unique people and places of Austin, TX and surrounding cities. Though many businesses, locations, and events are closed at this time, we continue to highlight those things so that you can plan to experience them in the future.
Check out these pet pictures of animals in Austin and beyond!
Think you have better pet pictures?
Upload them to this post on our Facebook page!
Looking for more ways to entertain yourself?
Try one of these posts:
- Take A Virtual Field Trip To The San Antonio Zoo
- Can You And Your Kids Break Out Of This Free Digital Harry Potter Escape Room?
- Here’s How You Can Help Your Community During The Quarantine In Austin
- A Guide to Eating and Drinking Your Way Through Austin While Quarantined
- Free Workouts You Can Do At Home