Back to school has never been this cool! Check out what’s happening at your local Whole Foods this Saturday, August 23, 2014, from 12-3 p.m.
Whole Foods Market Downtown (extended hours: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Sample lunch box & snack time fillers at a Vendor Fair
- Learn how to build a healthier lunch box with a Healthy Eating Specialist
- Bring the kids for a sing-along and puppet show!
- Taste kid-friendly munchies & meet some of the community groups offering after school programs this year
Whole Foods Market Bee Cave (extended hours: 12 – 4 p.m.)
- Little ones will learn how to fix their first day lunch all by themselves
- Class is in session with Jack Crabb (age 11) and Mikaila Ulmer (age 9)! Listen as they teach you some cooking pointers and how bees & pollinators are our friends!
- Enjoy live, local music while you shop!
- Taste and vote on your favorite Whole Foods back-to-school recipe (simple, easy, & 3 ingredients only!)
- Find your favorite back-to-school items to sample & taste!
- Back-to-school craft fun all afternoon
For more Back to School events happening around town, head over here!