The 2nd Annual Barton Springs Fest is coming up on Saturday, August 9, 2014, from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Join the S.O.S. (Save Our Springs) Alliance at Barton Springs Pool for outdoor adventure, snorkeling tours, hikes, and live music on the south hill. There will also be free watermelon, a diving competition, educational speakers and workshops.
- 8 a.m. – Blessing of the Springs (shores of the pool)
- 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. – Eco-Snorkel Tours (by reservation only – email [email protected])
- 9:30 a.m. – Yoga at the Springs class (outside back gate, under the big tree)
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Music by Mr. Habitat, Bill Oliver, balloon art and endangered species activities for kids (near the shallow end of the pool)
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Poets by the Pool (by the statue at the front gate)
- 4 – 7 p.m. – Music by Dave Madden Band, Minor Mishap Marching Band, and Atash (south hill)
2201 Barton Springs Rd.
Austin, TX 78704