Euphoria is a family of doers and creators. The festival, known for its inclusivity of variety genres with esteemed and emerging talent, not only supports the music community, but other art outlets as well.
Here are the top 10 ways Euphoria supports the Austin Art Community:
1. Euphoria brings music and art loving communities together, providing artists with an ideal networking platform
Stay on site at the campgrounds and up your artistry networking game with fireside chats over nitecaps and s’mores.
2. This year, Euphoria has combined forces with Art Outside, and has transformed the festival into a completely immersive experience!
Say hello to on site art installations, music, yoga, workshops, and performances all weekend long! Thank you Art Outside!
3. Euphoria is also sweetening the pot further by offering Art Outside 2015 festival goers with special discounted rates.
Making sure they don’t leave anyone out, Euphoria is offering everyone a chance to save 10% on tickets with promo code ARTOUTSIDE.
4. The Dragonfly Initiative is another special addition this year and is a dedicated space for creative participation and community involvement.
The mission? To select and showcase inspiring, creative and thought provoking exhibitions for the Euphoria community. The initiative encompasses the annual Work Exchange Program, as well as several new opportunities to get involved, like the Art Installation Grant application.
5. The festival’s Work Exchange Volunteer Program provides artists plenty of opportunity to build their resume.
Go behind the scenes and learn the ins and outs of one of the most diverse festivals in the country. If nothing else, working 15 hours gets you a free festival ticket.
6. Calling all dancers, yogis, painters, performers and instructors of the arts to Euphoria Elements Team!
Whether you are a professional performer or simply want to provide happiness and information to fellow patrons, Euphoria wants to provide expressionists a platform to shine and a chance to collaborate with festival producers.
7. Euphoria is more than just music, it’s a commitment to the environment.
This year, Ecophoria is offering more avenues for community engagement through local Austin organizations. Artists have the opportunity to win an art grant by creating a new take on trash receptacles.
As a part of our #Ecophoria commitment, Euphoria is excited to announce our partnership with the @austinpermacultureguild! Together, we will work on building a more eco-conscious event for 2017 through educational workshops, support in the ECO Fair, and connections to Austin's green community. Learn more about our Ecophoria programs: http://buff.ly/2mC45xk
9. Euphoria is giving three design pros a shot to showcase their work.
Winners of the Creative Allies Poster Contest receive up to $500, (2) GA passes to the festival, and the opportunity to create a piece of Euphoria history. Additionally, the Top 5 designs will be featured on all of Euphoria’s social media channels, a huge platform for exposure for local budding artists.
10. Euphoria weekend provides real time inspiration that can only be realized in the sanctity of nature.
Each year lays the foundation for the next. This festival allows artists and fans to both live in the musical moment and plant the seeds to create the exceptional.
Don’t miss out on your chance to experience the magic of Euphoria 2017.
Featured Photo by Euphoria